Thursday, January 24, 2013

I Like Kink

So let's see... so far I've confessed to an interest in forced lactation, a tentacle fetish, and liking to hear about my lovers fucking other women. I think I'll brainstorm a list of other things that fascinate/delight/totally turn me on.

Hair pulling melts me. Just a confident hand grasping my hair can make me lose track of what I'm talking about. Even in the most mundane circumstances, pull my hair and all I can think about is spreading my legs for you.

Spanking. It's obvious, I imagine. I also find a fierce spanking ameliorates anxiety attacks.

I'm terrified of electricity, and anything that scares me horribly can also turn me on. I have an odd relationship with electricity. I'm not sure if I have higher impedance or lower than average, but things that work via capacitive touch often won't work for me. On the other hand, I've been shocked more frequently than most anyone I know.

I'm a voyuer. In particular I adore watching other women orgasm. My ideal threesome leaves me out of the action except as assistant.

I haven't had much experience of orgies, but there are few things I love more than being in a tangle of limbs, cuddle puddle or otherwise. More bodies, please!

There's more, I'm sure. It will come to the surface, as I write.

I apologize for typos. I can't actually read the screen, right now. Contact lenses out, you know.

Goodnight.

1 comment:

  1. My Dad was an electrical engineer. Our house would have all sorts of half done projects and repairs leaving exposed wiring. I've been shocked a few times. Doing something as ordinary as unloading the dishwasher could be a charged event. So many years later and I still think twice and carefully unplug the coffee kettle or turn off the lights. It's not a kink for me, not quite a phobia. :D

    http://divorcedarling.com - I don't use Blogger.

    ReplyDelete