Saturday, February 2, 2013

Never Test Someone.

Never test someone. This is a rule. You might wonder how long he will wait to call you if you don't call him first. You may wonder if she'll remember your birthday without a reminder. Don't fail to mention your new haircut and then wait for him to notice.

Don't test your romantic someone for evidence of interest. I tell myself this frequently.

You might find out he never calls at all. Better just... call him before you're so angry and anxious your next conversation turns into an explosion.

That's one reason.

The reason I focus on, though, is that these tests are not a good indicator of affection. There are people I mean to call every day but don't. I'm terrible at birthdays and haircuts. I forget to ask after sick pets and family members. Why would I expect anyone else to do better?




No comments:

Post a Comment