Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Whore

Cliff did kiss her when she came in. He kissed her and smiled and she could feel his love around her as warm and real as his arms. Now, in the bedroom, everything is different.

She's disheveled. He's been playing rough, pushing her down on the bed, squeezing her breasts hard, pulling her shirt open and her panties down. She's panting and flushed. He's smiling a friendly smile, but his eyes are cold.

"Your pussy is soaking, Penny. You like be thrown on the bed and used, don't you." His fingers moved caressingly over her aching cunt. She nodded her agreement. Yes, she did like it.

His thumb found her clit and pressed. Pleasure burned through her, melting and inflaming in equal measure.  "You're a little slut, Penny. You know that, don't you? Tell me what you are."

The cruel intensity of his voice scared her. She fixed her eyes on his. "I'm a little slut. I'm your little slut." His thumb began making small circles. Her body shook. "Please fuck me," she said. Fuck me, she thought. Love me. Come back to me. But she loved his harshness. She loved that he could transform his tenderness into such fury. "I need you to fuck me!" she cried, arching against his hand.

"Fuck you? I don't think so," he said. He slid one finger into her, making her gasp. "I don't want to get myself that dirty." His hand left her pussy to rub her wetness on her lips. She opened her mouth, wanting to suck his fingers, but he pulled them away and slapped her face instead. Her face stung with shame and impact.

"I Don't Fuck Whores," he said, enunciating every word. Tears came to her eyes. Was he truly mad at her? What had she done? "I Don't Fuck Whores, and you, my dear, are a whore."

He let his words sink in for a moment. "Not one of those high class courtesans you fawn over on Twitter. They make an honest living. You're the kind of whore that will sell herself for a cocktail and a smile. You're the kind of slut that will get in anybody's car if they promise you a hard cock. Won't you, Penny." All this time he was stroking and teasing her. She wiggled and whined and fought back tears.

"Please," she begged, "Please. Cliff, I only want you. I only want you to fuck me."

He slapped her again. "I already told you I'm not fucking your filthy little cunt. I've got other people to do that." She couldn't quite choke back a sob. Cliff lowered his voice. "I've got all the men in the neighborhood lined up in the hallway, waiting to fuck you, Penny. Won't you like that?"

"No! No, Cliff, I want you!" She tried to wrap her arms around him, but he peeled them off of himself as if her touch was distasteful.

"But they've been wanting you, Penny. Every time you go outside they can smell you. They can smell your dripping, horny cunt every time you walk by. They know what kind of slut you are."

His words were horrible. His eyes were terribly cold. He held her thrashing wrists down on the bed as if it were effortless. She didn't know if it was true, if there really were men in the hallway. It seemed possible. But her neighbors?

"Please don't make me," she begged, hoping to placate him. "Please don't, I'll do anything!"

Cliff laughed. "I already know that. You will do anything, won't you, pretty bird." Penny sobbed again. "Alright," Cliff said. "You don't have to be fucked by them if you are very, very good."

Penny nodded violently. "I'll be good!"

"I told them - I told Bart, he's first in line - " Penny pictured her next-door neighbor Bart: retired, diffident, devoted to his lawn. It was impossible that he might be in the hallway waiting to have his way with her. She started to relax a little. "I told Bart that when he hears you crying out in orgasm and begging to be fucked, he could come on in and have you. And then the rest of them, whenever they were ready."

"So I have to be quiet?" she asked. She knew this game. They'd played it before. Be Quiet When You Come Or.... She'd always lost.

Cliff smiled at her again. This time there was almost affection in his eyes. "Don't bother trying," he said. "We both know you can't." He shook his head as if bemused. "And Bart is sooo eager."

Penny laughed. It felt like play again, between them. Cliff grabbed her underwear and pulled them the rest of the way off with a flourish. She lifted her legs and he pulled her down to the end of the bed. He knelt on the floor. She closed her eyes. He buried his face in her folds.

Penny forgot everything but pleasure. She grunted when he thrust his fingers into her, keened when his teeth and tongue converged on her clit. Her hips found a desperate rhythm and soon she was wailing, as they'd both known she would, "Fuck me, oh please, fuck me, fuck me, fuck meeeeee!"

She didn't hear the door open, but Cliff's abrupt pulling away from her body made her open her eyes. There was Bart, in the doorway, grinning at her, his pants already unzipped and his cock in his hand.





No comments:

Post a Comment