Monday, March 18, 2013

Undressing

Nobody this handsome has ever been in my bedroom before.

He gives me a show. Not a pretty-boy stripper show. He gives me an "I know you're watching and I'm going to let you enjoy it" show.

He undoes each shirt button deliberately, almost fiercely. The revelation of his flat stomach, his golden skin--I'm rapt.

His eyes are fixed on mine as he unhooks his belt buckle. I can see the bulge under his blue jeans. Is he hurrying as he pulls down his pants? But he hesitates before removing his boxer briefs. They're tented out by his erection. I'm sure he can tell my mouth is watering. I know he's making me wait.

When he does maneuver his shorts down, it's an awkward move. His cock gets caught in the elastic, forced down and then freed to spring back up again.

My whole body is trembling with longing. Lay down with me, you extraordinary being. Lay down, you radiant beast.

He doesn't.
------------
Clearly there's more to this story, but it's bedtime. Maybe another night.

No comments:

Post a Comment